age poll !

Happy birthday Pinto. I'm only a few months behind you. My first mini was a home made job using scrap water pipe and the 2hp motor off of my dad's lawnmower. I did all the cutting and fitting and the old farmer who lived up the road did the welding for me. That was 1957. I was ten years old at the time. Ogy

Happy Birthday! I am 56 coming up on 57 quickly. My first bike was a Lil Indian. Used and abused when I got it as a kid but it did the trick.
Best Regards,
Joe51

I am 67 and doing the restoration on the 1st mini bike I ever owned fueled my interest in getting more of them . I remember looking at them in Sears and JC Penneys . That is probably why I like the Bird Mfg. ones so much . Here is a picture of my Manco 250 . Wasn't much left after me and my younger brother rode it .

Well I'm 59, the first bike I owned was a Harley, I was 12, used to ride it around the back farm roads and orchards. It was a little Italian two stroke, with a weird hand grip shifter and a kick start on the left side, that kicked forward.

25, ill be 26 in December. Good to know its for all ages.

Best believe youll see me 80 years old on a mini bike. Probably even poppin wheelie's.

Happy birthday too btw!

Happy Birthday, Pinto!!
Geez...I don't feel so bad now. I'm 66 going on 16...:laugh: Seriously, I'm glad you started this thread. I was curious how many other old, crazy bastards there are on this forum. :laugh:
I had a go-kart when I was a kid. A Simplex live axle Kart with a 2-stroke Mc Culloch MC6. Never owned a minibike, but always wanted one since my early teens. I guess you can say I'm reliving my lost youth. :thumbsup::scooter::happybday:
Cheers!
Jack