anyone have a classic car?

I owned this truck for awhile. It was a beast. Sold it around Christmas 2012 to a dealer in Indiana.

'77 F250 High Boy

When I had it...

Over 2 tons of concrete in the bed (verified at the landfill). It didn't want to stop or take any corners for shit. :laugh:

When dude sold it...

1977 F250 Highboy Black Ranger XLT 4 speed 351 survivor

The price was his asking and he sold it for a bit less. I sold it to him for $2,600 (shipping cost him $1,000). He saw it on CL and contacted me. If any of you are selling a truck and he wants it, he is legit (get my name, he'll throw me a finder's fee for good ones). It was a super easy deal considering it was out of state. Scott is a stand up guy and I'd recommend him to anyone that's selling an older 4x4. I had the right truck but the wrong market for it. If I remember correctly it's in Chicago now.

Last edited:

wjustice

Not mine, its my neighbors but I turn the wrenches and am listed on his insurance to drive whenever I want.
72 Dart-408 Indy stroker-Tremec 5 speed-4 wheel disc brakes. Just installed a set of Cal-Tracs to settle the wheel hop.

Not mine, its my neighbors but I turn the wrenches and am listed on his insurance to drive whenever I want.
72 Dart-408 Indy stroker-Tremec 5 speed-4 wheel disc brakes. Just installed a set of Cal-Tracs to settle the wheel hop.
Nice.i had an A body back in 72, a 71 Duster 340.

65ShelbyClone

'68 Mustang here. This is probably the best photo I have of its current state. I put the pony back on the grille since. Still has the Cragars, though, which I don't care much for. The plan is for some 15" Minilite repops instead.

Haven't decided if I want to turbocharge it or go with a 393W down the road. Turbos kill the exhaust note, but I learned to love boost when I had my '84 SVO.

Mines 30 years old,so i guess its a classic?? lol updated the body and wished id left it a 4 eye.
There's an '83 under there? :eek:

Last edited:
I picked up a 65 chevy c10 longbed about a month ago. I love this thing already!

When i first bought the truck

After some paint touch ups :thumbsup:

Last edited:
69 firebird 400

for sale complete paint [factory blue]tranny done [350]motor done [400]lots parts new wheels and tires all interior done except headliner [have fabric ]new seat coverss,glass good new windshield molding in box,key locks, window felt repalced need 12000 grand. clean car no rust from washington

65ShelbyClone

for sale complete paint [factory blue]tranny done [350]motor done [400]lots parts new wheels and tires all interior done except headliner [have fabric ]new seat coverss,glass good new windshield molding in box,key locks, window felt repalced need 12000 grand. clean car no rust from washington
You joined OldMiniBikes this afternoon just to try and pawn off your car, didn't you?