Anyone have any vintage mini garden tractors?

Looking to expand my vintage mini collection to include a mini lawn tractor like a bantam or wheel horse. Anyone mess around with these? Really curious :facepalm:

MB165

lots of good choices ....cub cadet, john deere, wheel horse, old sears ss series, most run big single cylinder cast iron block engines.... i have 68 bolens 1050 tube frame.

I still have my sears suburbans but I need to put an engine in the one with the plow on it in this photo.
I used the nicer looking one with the snowblower on it (now with the plow on it) to plow our driveway up north this last winter next year it will have the snowblower back on it and I'll plow with the KQ400 or have a plow truck.

Cool outlaw. I'm looking for a small one my daughter can buzz around the yard with. Gonna remove the deck and probably get a small lawn cart for her to pull around

Yea, I was big into the garden tractors before I got into the mini bikes. I still have a couple. Including a Huffy.

Does that one have the 110V. starter? We had one nearly identical to it except it was branded Turfmaster instead of Huffy and was green instead of blue. It was a model 2828E and had two blades. They had a Ranchero model with a 4hp motor and the rear tires were the same Indian head Carlisle's as the 1960's Lil Indian 5000 with 6" studded tires. We used to see who could pop a wheelie the longest with those Huffys.