ArCLONE SLEE-Z-RYDER

Figured I'd start a legit project thread. I'm starting with a arco frame. Someone put a really crappy paint job on it but I like the color. I plan to strip down the frame and and repaint a similar color. I am using the clone motor I build in a different thread. Got it almost complete. Had a member make me up something special to set it off. Hopefully by the end of the build I can get some members inducted into the ArCLONE Crew. Got the frame stripped down and welded a tank bracket on. Got a monk up of what I want it to look like. Gonna prime the frame. Still have to strip the forks.

Attachments

Looking good Karl...I like the AF adapter. :wink:
That was just to hold the carb on while moving the motor. Lol. It slide off once and thanks to my cat like reflects I was able to catch it before it hit the ground. So I put the vise grips on to ensure I wouldn't have to spent $18 on a new carb.

Made some progress on the frame. Stripped, sanded, cleaned, put a coat of self etching primer. Sanded smooth. Put two coats of filler then sanded. Put two coats of sealer down and let sit and sit and sit. I picked up a couple more bikes and parts so it sat in the basement till I could make room to paint. Then the other night I got a chance to hang it up and start some color. Grabbed a couple cans of dupli color metal flake red and started spraying it on. Laid down 3 coats of color and then finished it up with 3 coats of clear. I wasn't sure if the color was what I wanted until I put the clear on it. The metal flake really comes out in the light.

Started on the forks today in between spraying pb blaster down the holes in my rupp forks. Can't wait to get them done and put this mini together.