Awesome barn find '27 Pontiac in Portland OR

Hi Tom : How about if we go 50/50 on this car I have it all summer long and you have it when it's winter ? As for the 50% that is mine you could let me make payments right ?
I have a car nut friend here in Portland and I will see what he thinks about this gem of a car.
Steve :scooter: :deal:

Hi Tom : How about if we go 50/50 on this car I have it all summer long and you have it when it's winter ? As for the 50% that is mine you could let me make payments right ?
I have a car nut friend here in Portland and I will see what he thinks about this gem of a car.
Steve :scooter: :deal:
Steve, there is no putting a price on the car. It's the 2nd year for Pontiacs and in that shape it's phenominal. The Indian head hood ornament is so iconic that there is a glass decorative version.

Many people don't know it, but Pontiac was a "companion" car to the Oakland line similar to Saturn for GM and it took off so well it outlived the company it grew from.

barnfind?....with a 6 cyl. and leather seats in 1927...I'd do some research first.
im not a pontiac guy, I would think in 27 they had 4 cyl, but I dunno, 6 is possible...

Pontiac, Oakland and Saturn. GM kicked them all to the curb. Finding parts for that would be a nightmare. The first time that thing broke down it might be years before it ran again. The hood ornament is cool. The owner probably has some delusional figure in mind for the reserve.

Pontiac, Oakland and Saturn. GM kicked them all to the curb. Finding parts for that would be a nightmare. The first time that thing broke down it might be years before it ran again. The hood ornament is cool. The owner probably has some delusional figure in mind for the reserve.
You could always go to an auction and find some dirtbag smallblockshitty to drop in like you do all your other Pontiacs

If I had a Pontiac I'd hide it in a barn too.

Just sayin'

lol
I've got a couple Fords - '57 pickup rotting away in the driveway and a pretty nice 7.3L '99 F250

Also a ratted out '65 Mustang and a '94 Taurus SHO - but I don't count them because they are on their way out.

Last edited:
Yep, '67 - the wife's and so is the '47 Dodge behind it. I have 3 other Pontiacs, the Camaro that used to be my dead buddy's and we have a Dune Buggy
You really need to get some more stuff. I think I can see a little bit of bare floor in those pics. :laugh:

If I had a Pontiac I'd hide it in a barn too.

Just sayin'

lol
INJUNTOM does hide his Pontiacs in a Barn. :laugh: He drove a Ford to Funday. He would not have got a ticket for running a red light since no one on the other end of the camera has seen a Pontiac like his run in 30 years.

Oldsalt

Nice survivor but not worth the current 92 hundred dollar bid...and the reserve has not yet been met. There simply is not a big following on that class of car in that era. Be interesting to see if the reserve is ever met. I got $5 that it won't be.....any takers?