Before and After: Trail Horse EZ Rider Chopper

Thanks everyone. She rides like a dream. Thanks to 125cccrazy for the clutch cover and Kenny for his seat. I think she turned out pretty good. I'm going to ride it in the county parade in the fall. Maybe some other local mini bikers will decide to join in next time.

Thanks everyone. She rides like a dream. Thanks to 125cccrazy for the clutch cover and Kenny for his seat. I think she turned out pretty good. I'm going to ride it in the county parade in the fall. Maybe some other local mini bikers will decide to join in next time.
Looks good, I hope to join you in the parade. All I need are a couple parts and I'll be good to go.

Very nice indeed , I'd like to ask a favor , I'm building a custom stretched Cat slingshot chopper/bobber , could you measure from fork neck bolt to the very end ( rear ) of your seat as I really like the stance of your bike ! Thanks and again AWESOME :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone. It definitely has come a long ways since I found it in a scrapyard. The only thing I would like to do is change the 3.5 hp to a 5 hp Tec. The frame is 1" tubing and pretty heavy. Along with my 230lbs, I'd like a lil more get up and go.