Bonanza& Fantic Motor Minibikes and Parts

ddmrk

For Sale restored (Powder coated frames) 2 Bonanza Mini bikes and Fantic Motor (Bronco) parts to finish projects that are started .re-chromed handle bars and fenders,original recover seats, nice used Bonanza chain guard.
lots of new parts tires,tubes,cables,clutch,bushings,chain,lever,clips,rebuild motor gasket sets, fender.
powder coated tank, brackets,exhaust, and more.
many used parts including 3 Tucamsi engines.and 1 (used rolling frame) and other parts have additional pictures upon request and if I don't have it I will take pictures of the parts that you would like to see I am selling as a PKG. asking $2750 for all sorry no shipping to much stuff here .

Last edited:
May consider parting everything out
probably your best bet,that way the rest of us can afford it :laugh:
speaking of,theres a member here needs some bronco parts for a tx11 if you had any of those?
specifically he needs a motor,maybe more.
jwarren
I don't have the bike with me at the moment, have a friend holding it to try to find a motor for it as well. It's a Fantic Motor Fantichino / Broncco TX-11
thanks

ddmrk

sorry guys and gals after few low ball offers on the bikes and parts I put the BC 1400 together here is the before and after. so as for parting the bike out only have few small thing left for parts