Briggs 5hp Flathead Intake Question

Does anyone know what intake this is and what is is off of?

I have a 1993 Briggs I/C 5hp motor and I am looking for an intake the turn the carb 90 degrees out like this one as I have some clearance issues on my Manco Chopper. I am hoping that this one will fit the 93.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

buckeye

Holy crap, the Suicycle!!!

Knowing the builder, some conglomeration of Tec parts and csrb but,cwho know's with TRK.:laugh:

I miss that guy.:repuke:

CarPlayLB

DUDE! You are going to owe me for this one!:thumbsup:

We'll have to yank it off the motor, but I think we can get it done! Text me...probably tomorrow afternoon will work!

Ah hell, Eric. I already owe you tons, what is one more?????:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I will feed you beer and while you use the glass bead blaster.

I am pretty sure that's what he told me a few years ago. It was just flipped around. Of coarse I have been wrong before :laugh:
I could just ask him again....
Could you please ask? I would really appreciate it. I think it might be beneficial for the carb to be raised a bit in my situation, just in case the Briggs intake does not work for me.

Thanks Cheezy

Could you please ask? I would really appreciate it. I think it might be beneficial for the carb to be raised a bit in my situation, just in case the Briggs intake does not work for me.

Thanks Cheezy
I E-mailed him earlier....waiting to hear back. He rarely answers his phone.

Here is the intake I ordered. It has the right bolt pattern and looks like what I need. It says it is from a Tecumseh Mark IV TVS 115 4.0 HP

joshua. c.

its an intake off a push mower. i have a mower with that setup sitting in my back yard. i dont like the setup beacouse if the carb floods, like it did to me once, it all drains doun into the head, fills it and it wont turn over.