Briggs animal build

trinik7597

This motor is for derekbmn not sure what it is going on ... Usually a Briggs racing motor would be good enough !! But nah we can't have that .. So it will be gone through and upgraded . head work , bigger cam , springs , etc

So this is what we are starting with !!

Start breaking into it !!

This is never what you want to see ... Cleaned up the bore and piston . everything looks OK !! But will be putting in new rings to be sure . put the new oil seal and bearing in the side cover ... And gonna start head work while waiting for the rings . so that's where it's at !!

Looks like you have the start of a very nice build. I am curious what carb and cam are you using? Also do you want to sell the stock PZ 22 carb? I am interested. I also have a big valve ported animal head I'd sell.

Last edited:

trinik7597

Anmod1 cam and a mikuni flat slide carb ... Not sure what the owner is doing with stock parts that are coming off . we already have 2 heads .. One that is getting reworked

can you show us pics of the ports once valves are removed. I am curious what the ports look like. I have never seen one in person.

delray

now is this engine for derek from minnesota hey there. if so, derek you need to find a frame to put that on and bring it to symco drags in august.........:thumbsup:

No Rob this is another motor ... Building this one for Derek . my animal is bone stock !! We are trying to make some good power with this one . should have the head apart this evening and I will post some pics for you ole !!

delray

derek
Hey Brian....yup it's mine. And that might be doable
cool derek....:thumbsup: i got a little 196cc grey hound motor barking at your animal....:laugh:
might be in a different class? either way that will be fun if you can make it.
if you keep the electric start on . i or your people can help you get it stage/line up and fired if need so..:thumbsup: