Buckeye's in....... Vintage Class

Those are nice stickers...I wish I knew a guy who knew a guy who could make something for a Terra Floater:shrug:

This ought to look good for the fork plate.
Sticking with the SS feel. And adds some custom.

This is some or Erics work. Thanks buddy!

MTD SS300 with a twist.:thumbsup:

buckeye

I bet the guy who knows a guy would tell the guy he knows a guy who could use some decals that the guy he knows makes.:thumbsup:

CarPlayLB

Those are nice stickers...I wish I knew a guy who knew a guy who could make something for a Terra Floater:shrug:
If someone was to PM a guy who knows a guy, a deal may get struck..however, that guy that knows a guy is a BowTie guy through and through. I may have to do some big talkin' to convince him to do stickers for someone whom has F150 in their name...like cats and dogs livin' in sin! The guy that knows a guy has 3 Chevys in the driveway, only the fourth gets the garage!

Last edited:

buckeye

F150, I bet if you are real nice to the guy I know, he may help a guy like you, who I know is a good guy despite being a Ford guy.
But, the guy I know, who knows the guy who is the guy who produces said guys decals, would certainly make an exception for a guy like you.:shrug:

buckeye

Tinkering around today.
This is the custom decal I am going to use for the fork plate.

What ya think on the striping? Remember, bike will be orange...so white stripe or black stripe?

And got the engine stripped and ready for prime and paint.

So, now I have to get the tires off the rims. Not a good history with that and me.:laugh:

buckeye

Dude, those are the most sour thing you ever put in your mouth.
I can't eat them nor give them away. Just mow them and gives the yard a nice citris smell.:laugh: