Cat Eliminator A.K.A " The Comeback Kid"

So about two years ago, close to my whole family came to Winber 2013 we had a blast and walked away with not one but three Cat Eliminator frames, of course back then we were minibike fiends. So we got back home to sunny South Florida compiled all the usable/good parts off each bike and sold the rest on Ebay. Now almost two years later I finally encouraged the big SC two start our minibike addiction back up, hopefully with all his work and the rest of my school year we'll finish before Summer's over. Going to Grandpas garage tomorrow to start up the project. Can't wait to get started on this bike.

P.S: Sorry for no pictures of our bike, old man told me to wait till tomorrow to start the thread but I'm to anxious:laugh:

CatEliminator.jpg

markus

If thats the one that your dad had drug up to Alabama with him in september that was a nice solid project to work with! :thumbsup:

I havent even touched the Coleman. Too bad you arent going. If I don't get rid of it at the swapmeet then it will be at Windber for sale.... I would make you a hell of a deal.... You should hitch a ride with someone...

I havent even touched the Coleman. Too bad you arent going. If I don't get rid of it at the swapmeet then it will be at Windber for sale.... I would make you a hell of a deal.... You should hitch a ride with someone...
You should save it for 2016 I'll be there and might have some cash that go round :shrug: Just a thought

delray

hey ,S_C's KID, how you doing. maybe you can twist dad's arm and maybe get you and him back to windber. need someone to race me up on the hill again.
looks like you have a good project to work on........:thumbsup:

hey ,S_C's KID, how you doing. maybe you can twist dad's arm and maybe get you and him back to windber. need someone to race me up on the hill again.
looks like you have a good project to work on........:thumbsup:
Doing great, thanks for asking. My dad promised that we'd go to Winder 2016 so hopefully I'll see and race you then! This project has promise too, stayed up most of last night doing research and checking out what other people have done so idk what's next for it. :shrug: I'll keep you posted!! :thumbsup:

(Long Post Incoming)
So today was fun. We started off picking a motor, went through the whole garage finally picked up this Briggs I/C 5 HP. Doesn't run currently good motor except the carb. has some problems gonna have to rebuild it. Then we cut the tire off one of our back wheels ( ended up not using that wheel because of rust). Took the tire off another wheel ended up using that one. Shined up the handlebars, shined up the wheel stars, etc. Put a makeshift seat for now (square cushion is back :clap:) . Bolted down the engine, that's about it for today.

IMG_1856.JPG IMG_1860.JPG IMG_1863.JPG IMG_1865.JPG IMG_1868.JPG

S C's Kid , You guys are doing a great job and getting some good quality family time. Keep those pics come, and I'm subscribed !:thumbsup:

Good to see ya back SC's kid. Great project you got there. Looking forward to see you guys again lext year. We'll have donuts for ya again and maybe brats too. Tell your dad hi for me and I still got the VT3.