Central Cal mini bike racing

edwin

dont worry about classes just yet, just run whatcha brung and take it form there!!!! regardless, who ever shows is gonna have a blast. im sure there will be a little bit of everything for everyone. the more that show up the better the venue will be. so be there.!!!

Last edited:
The reason I like the 330 was it leveled the playing field for everyone. We had bikes that would still be pulling at a 1/4 mile. My engine was a billet rod and billet flywheel, heavy springs and gov removed. It will keep going but a lot of guys dont have the ability to wind forever. the distance gave everyone a chance to race. If someone wants to race to Vegas and back let me know we can do that too

Last edited:

Tomas

If You guys make some fliers I be sure to post them up at my local lawnmower shops,Pepboys and AutoZones to help spread the word.

If its going to change to 2 stroke with no pull start i'll bring my 1510 with my hodaka ACE 100 and blow you all away.
Well if thats your feeling it will stay 4 stroke and you can stay home. Its not about winning, losing, going fast, or racing at all....It about having fun..When fun is taken out of it, it's not worth doing

Yeah maybe but I dout it and you would be pretty mad when a little 6.5 bets you lol. Four stroke and pull start and a true mini bike have always been our rules that's it other then that you run what you brung and hope you brought enough. Most of you people that haven't been to one of our races you will be surprised not only the drags but the circle track racing. Just show up and find out its a blast!!!!

Frankenstein has a new creation that has not been unveiled yet, It's name I believe is The Jail Bird. It's pull start and wants to get out and run. It's as crazy as Frankenstein.