Cheap universal muffler

Yep, Just be careful when you punch the hole, The fist time I did it It went thru the side of it LOL.Then I got it Right, It will still help keep it quiet,and not take all the flow away:wink:

I really like the sound of mine. Not too loud and obnoxious but you definitely hear it coming. I soaked mine in muriatic acid for a while to get off the zinc or whatever the coating was and painted it with high heat paint. Pretty sweet for 5 bux.

how many you all want for that price???? I have probably 10 to 15 of them new.........would be shipping in there too.

I just let them run a little and get hot and all that zinc or what ever it is off and then let it cool and spray paint with hi heat paint.

also watch out for that zinc crap cause I had some come off the threads and go into my engine and ruin a cycliner........well the whole block........lol

No, he'd be selling them for 3-4 dollars a piece depending were its being shipped to. It doesn't cost 4 dollars to ship such a light object on a small manila envelope :thefinger:

are you looking to capitalize or just sell them for a fair price? 5 dollars shipped sounds reasonable to me.
5 bux each and as many as I can get in a 12.95 flat rate box...........how does that sound??? No I am not trying to capitalize just getting rid of stuff I dont need. I also have some short ones for the 2 hp engines too.

I have 5 mufflers for the 5 hp and 4 for the 2 hp and 8 for a push mower if any one is interested.

5 bux for the 5hp each
2.50 for the 2 hp
1.50 for the push mower type.