Coleman CT200U rough idle/weird low RPMs

Heidle

Hey guys, I recently rebuilt my Hisun 196cc motor and when I run the engine it idles roughly. Here's some specs

18 LB valve springs
PVL Aluminum flywheel with 31 degrees BTDC
Billet con rod
governor removal
BSP-2 cam
Everything else stock

The engine seems to run fine at higher RPM but at idle it seems to make a sound like it's misfiring or something. The camshaft specs say the ignition timing is set for 30 degrees BTDC, so Idk if my 31 degrees is messing anything up.

Keep in mind I am a novice at this stuff so I am really not sure why it's so rough at lower RPM.

It also revs up and down on idle sometimes and shakes the bike. I don't have any footage of it, but I'll add some when I get it.

Here's some footage
https://flic.kr/p/2kGFwka

SAS289

How well does the engine run when you are riding? What matters is what happens when the throttle gets twisted.

How well does the engine run when you are riding? What matters is what happens when the throttle gets twisted.
Runs great except when you let off throttle at high rpm to idle backfires leads me to believe to lean at pilot idle. Running 24mm nibbi and I know they're finicky require quite a bit more pilot than most. air screws are finicky from my research.