Custom vinyl lettering, logos, artwork.

While I was looking for some vinyl lettering I found this outfit: diylettering.com
Their prices are very reasonable. On my Abby stickers I went with the higher end vinyl and they cost about $8 bucks a piece with shipping.
Turn around was fast, maybe three or four days.
If you order from them, and screw up applying your decal, they will send you another one free, no questions asked.
Customer service is excellent!
They will also design decals for you.

If you want custom decals, try these folks.

CarPlayLB

I just met a guy, who knows a guy, that just bought a vinyl cutter. Made me some bitchin' stickers for cheap! As soon as we can put up pics again, I will snap some pics!

buckeye

I have got some stuff from that guy but, I know now one who actually knows that guy that knows him.

I know he knows how to know just what you think you know you need.

I have got some stuff from that guy but, I know now one who actually knows that guy that knows him.

I know he knows how to know just what you think you know you need.
I never knew the guy, until I knew I was gonna order something new from this new guy (new to me)
But now that I've ordered something new from this guy, I never knew, until I ordered something new from him, I can honestly say that I now kinda know this guy whom I never knew up until now.
So now I know this guy and his name is Brad Handy.
Tell him I sent you!

CarPlayLB

The guy that I know that knows a guy can do gaskets, t- shirts and stickers. He has been brilliant in the past, and I am certain he will be doing great things very soon! As I hear it, his first attempt painting seat vinyl with a two color logo went very well and he has more tricks up his sleeve! I hear he can also cut bitchin grip tape for Powell running boards! I will see if I can get that guy to post here!