Drone video of one of our Indiana farms

WLB

http://wlbsite.com/file/5142015h.mp4

Seems like forever since I've done any bike work. Trees and cars are whipping my tail. I sold my race car back in March and bought a new enclosed trailer to haul the bikes in but haven't had time to put in mounts to hold the bikes. Have two major sized tree trunks on the ground to deal with and then maybe some bike work.

Here's a link to a video my son made while I was doing some work on one of our Indiana farms last week. He is flying "first person" seeing what the camera on the drone sees on his monitor and directing the drone accordingly.

WLB

It's the three rotor drone that my son built from scratch. He built me a 4 rotor one with GPS but hasn't got the GPS programmed to suit him yet.

I need to get one of those drone kits, my son needs a project and when he's done I can fly it.:smile: That's some beautiful country out there, looks like an estuary in the distance but I don't have my glasses with me. I did see that water near you there, looks like a nice fishing hole. And that Suburban looks like my old one, I'd still be driving it daily had the engine held up to my driving it like I stole it every day. Anyway, great video!

WLB

rollin2, that is Owen County, IN. That's where we ride our bikes the most (when I have time to ride). Now you see why I don't need a bike that will go over 10 mph. Hard to get up speed through the trees. About 25 years ago we planted 4000 mostly walnut and oak trees. Hadn't thought about bigfoot, maybe that is who stole my gong targets, cut the fence in back, and hung the picnic table benches on the roof of the shooting building.

Outlaw, we have two small ponds on the property but the larger lake you can see in the distance is on someone else's land. The larger of our two ponds has some fish but too much farm run off to be good eating. You can see an oily film on that pond in the video.

We will use the drone to do pre season deer scouting. It was flying about 40 mph in the video. He will slow it down or even hover in spots

That Suburban is my daily driver now. My good ole S10 Blazer died and I'm doing some detail work on the Starfire. We always have to have one of the early Suburbans. My kind of vehicle.