Dyno tested engine......

And you are so correct shinebox...these guys including myself have been nothing but jerks. Please feel free to fill this out and submit it to proper authorities.
10917814_10200308968722791_4222142079201547643_n.jpg

It is me or do engine builders put the recoil on upside down?

I'm guessing you didn't build this engine. I'll bet you bought it from Uncle Frank. My clues are no stickers on it, then Uncle Frank stickers on it sitting on a minibike. First picture, it is on a checkered tile floor, like a business. There is a "No Oil" on the blue tape on the plate. After building an engine, I would put oil in it to try and start it to see if everything is correct before I would take it straight to Uncle Franks to dyno it. Maybe that's just me, I could be wrong.

After Uncle Frank's build it, you had to pay them to tune it for you. So you had them do the whole package while you was in his shop. Another clue is if they didn't have a printer, then how did they print you an invoice? Oh, I know, it's not connected to the dyno and a well respected business won't have a printer connected to their dyno.

I didn't read all of this, but I have dynoed a lot of engines.. The head will have to have a good porting job to make 20hp.. A hemi head flows about 45 to 46cfm max stock (all that I have flowed have), that wont get close to supporting 20hp on my dyno

I didn't read all of this, but I have dynoed a lot of engines.. The head will have to have a good porting job to make 20hp.. A hemi head flows about 45 to 46cfm max stock (all that I have flowed have), that wont get close to supporting 20hp on my dyno
Look, I uploaded the Results Peak Was 21.88 @ 6200 rpm. What more can I say? I don't understand what's the confusion?.......A Tuned Carburetor Probley wouldn't have anything to do with anything would it? Lol

I'm guessing you didn't build this engine. I'll bet you bought it from Uncle Frank. My clues are no stickers on it, then Uncle Frank stickers on it sitting on a minibike. First picture, it is on a checkered tile floor, like a business. There is a "No Oil" on the blue tape on the plate. After building an engine, I would put oil in it to try and start it to see if everything is correct before I would take it straight to Uncle Franks to dyno it. Maybe that's just me, I could be wrong.

After Uncle Frank's build it, you had to pay them to tune it for you. So you had them do the whole package while you was in his shop. Another clue is if they didn't have a printer, then how did they print you an invoice? Oh, I know, it's not connected to the dyno and a well respected business won't have a printer connected to their dyno.
Also the blower house is upside down because i started the engine on a shop table that was up to,me chest....you want pictures? & the no oil is because they drained the oil after the Dyno dipahlt it's a New motor .....Probley lots of metal in the oil lol....& the stickers were free....I asked for them ....I have pictures of the motor completely gutted get off my nut sack loser

Last edited:

1 more thing Uncle Frank's karting Inc.. Would never build a motor Like mine... ITS ILLEGAL TO RACE WITH!!! Lol does not meet regulations ...I asked them