EVENT: ***Hell on Wheels 2011*** June 11, 2011

Me and motormind got out there friday night screwed around on the track for a while. Race day was a hahaing blast. seems like everybody broke down at least once. It was a great turnout everybody had fun! Great trophy Edwin! it was cool meeting hodaka, and ol briggs is back. gotta say though the pinup girls could have been better.
didnt get any pics at the races but took one before of tylers rupp and my Cat

Nice bikes guys:thumbsup:

Looks like a blast! sometimes i wished i lived out there! West guys know how to turn out for a event! Hey Gbones there was a vintage minibike race about an hour from you in conneticut on saturday. You should have come to that, alot of fun!

Tony, any other picture would have been better, yikes, that profile; MBP is not looking very Mini! Maybe it was that 2nd Big Boy for breakfast on the way out there!!

That stranger standing behind Suzi looks familiar??????

Hey Suzi, maybe I better talk to you about www.choose2lose4health.com quickly!

Tony, any other picture would have been better, yikes, that profile; MBP is not looking very Mini! Maybe it was that 2nd Big Boy for breakfast on the way out there!!

That stranger standing behind Suzi looks familiar??????

Hey Suzi, maybe I better talk to you about This Weight Loss Program has been Recommended by over 20,000 Doctors Since 1980: Lose up to 2-5 pounds per week! | Health Program quickly!
What are you talking about??? You are a Supermodel!!!!!:wink: