Finally got to ride it!

45t

I finally got to ride my Duster after all the months of working on it and it worked well. No fine tuning needed. Its come a long way since I got it from INJUNTOM. It took a lot of support from the members here to help me complete it. Thanks for everyone who supplied parts, advice, education and motivation. :thumbsup:

Only things left to do are repaint it (I didn't like how it turned out and I got the color too dark) and I need to get a spark arrestor muffler set up on it. The existing exhaust is too close to the seat for me (I don't want to melt/damage the fancy seat Kenny made me).

45t

cool bike! your suposed to repaint it while its still apart its a whole lot easier :laugh:
I thought about it, but I so badly wanted to get it in running condition that I kept going. I figure repainting can take place next winter. This summer is going to be just riding it and It'll probably some scratches doing that..

45t

Thanks guys for all the kind comments. Its been nice to finally ride it after all the months of working on it & collecting parts.

time to ride it now :scooter:

Looks Great Mitch!..Now lets see some action pics..:thumbsup:

makes me want to hurry up my son in law to get mine back. he has had it for over a month welding and blasting the frame for me... hope to get it back and painted before it gets to hot here!.

Mitch, I tried to send you a PM but its full,give me a call.Its about the exhaust on your engine,it will need to be clocked and rewelded to work on your H40 engine.

Rocco...