Foremost Golden Pinto Redux

Picked this frame up from a buddy for $40, Hopefully I can get it together before Symco. It's not going to be 100% original but I am going to try for a stock look.

I also pick up this working home made generator with a good running 5hp Briggs for $45

Over the weekend I was able to make some progress.Wheels dissembled and sealed bearings installed, made wheel spacers, engine test fit, scrub brake working and cleaned up the frame a bit. I also order a bunch of parts from OldMiniBikes that will hopefully be here tomorrow.

Current state:

Last edited:
i have a question about these bikes
are they actually golden?
because the 3 ive seen have been red or blue?
and mine is off to the blasters tomm and im wondering what colors its supposed to be?
( mine has 4 coats of paint none of which seem to be gold )

and hey,would it be possible to score some of those decals for mine?
i like your pinto btw and you deffo got yours cheaper than i got mine!:thumbsup:

delray

i see you got the good pto side cover with the four holes and webbing design. are you going with a torque converter or just a clutch setup.......:scooter:

Last edited:
i see you got the good pto side cover with the four holes and webbing design. are you going with a torque converter or just a clutch setup.......:scooter:
Just a clutch, I didn't realize there was a difference in the covers. I need swap the crank out of the current engine as it has a 1'' crank.