Forum Upgrade

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something else I’ve noticed if I do a google search that leads me to an old OldMiniBikes post if I go to click on it it will bring me to the new website page but say that there was an error and the page could not be found

Ok... now is there a way to find my albums easier? I liked the old Photos/my albums link and I could easily see the names of my albums all on one list. Now it's hard to read the text over the pic and there are multiple pages.... i like to have as few pages as possible. Before you could choose how many posts per page.

2SlickNick

After many hours of importing data and such, I'm going to revert back to the old, out-dated software and layout just for YOU.
Sweet you are the man!
Just kidding - I now see how much better this is LOL. I actually find it more user friendly now and easier on the eyes. Love the site - Thanks Hent.

Is it possible to sort our Albums by adding title to the drop down menu? And more results per page? @Hent

And how do you add pics from albums to a thread? I can attach them if they are on the ipad or iphone I am using but I cant figure out how from the album.

I found it once. Lol. It's called something else. I was wondering how much storage space we get in the private messages? It use to be 6000 messages. I am close to that and can't figure out how to delete some old messages.

I found it once. Lol. It's called something else. I was wondering how much storage space we get in the private messages? It use to be 6000 messages. I am close to that and can't figure out how to delete some old messages.
You "Leave Conversation." I guess that deletes them, because they are no longer there.