Frijole Phase 2

You all remember my Monster Frijole Project. It originally had a 99cc Predator....
It now has a 212cc stuck in there. You can see the difference in size.
I'm now waiting for an air cleaner and an exhaust,and it'll be done.
I have video on YouTube of the first Frijole test with the 99cc unit. It went really well-you could stay with that engine and be perfectly happy. But I cannot leave well enough alone,especially after I built the Super Sprite.
I'll have video of both Super Sprite and Holy Frijole soon!! Thanks for looking.

markus

cool! I'm chompin' at the bit to get to work on mine, I pretty much have the idea as to how I want it to look now, Pulling it off is a different story though:doah: TacoJoe is sending me some stuff for mine, and I need to clean out just a few more things in the garage and I can break the frame out of my office closet and get it up on the bench:thumbsup:

I had considered using the Weiner pipe from OMBW,but the more I look at it,it may not clear the rear frame loop. My brother has a plasma cutter and a tubing bender-looks like I'll do the same thing you did. Nice looking project,by the way-I saw yours first and decided to put the 212 in mine.

Not really-lately I've just been using the front loop on the right side. This will be fun to see how much doubling the power does.....This little frame is kind of a drag race frame,especially when you compare it to an Azusa,for example....The seat is low and between the axles.....Thanks for the kind words. Timmy