Fun class. Bird spider.

Started this about a week ago. Before i found this build off so i figured i'd just fun class instead of vintage. That's why these 1st couple pics. are missing tp. I bought it i complete survivor just needs a lot of love. Flat tire, house paint everywhere, welding etc....

Looks Like I have the honour of making this your official post for the build off, I am sure a Mod will delete the duplicate.

Welcome to the Fun thats a beautiful frame :thumbsup:

Thanks guys. The bikes solid to start with. Just in bad need of a 40some yr. face lift. Seat & sissy bar are cleaning up nicely so no resto. Original tec 3.5 is staying old and dirty. Only a carb rebuild. Frame & forks are off to powder coat and chrome while i order parts and remove paint from EVERYTHING. Rubbing alcohol as paint remover. Tip i got from here. :thumbsup: Thanks for lookin and i'll get a couple pics up soon.

This is the last pics this size. I'll figure out resizing while i continue to work on the bike. Buutttt in the mean time check out this tire.
Ad says "studded tire".
Here's the forks before chrome & sissy bar i'm almost done polishing. Back to work.....

This is my 1st carb rebuild and it runs! And good. Only problem is leaking from main jet. I did the reassebly right & screwed it in. But not too much to strip the bowl. :shrug: help, suggestions...

Yes, no spares...lol Maybe i'll just snug it up a bit more next time i run it. Waiting on pcoat & chrome anyways.:censure: Just saw your build. Love the color & i'm with ya on the wider center and 2 small outside stripes.

Thanks guys. If the chrome shop ever comes through it'll be reassembly! In the mean time i'll be trying to get the tires on. Thinking shoe horn since screwdrivers are not an option with fresh powder coat. What's everybody else been using?

tried a couple tire places with others wheels & there machines couldn't get it. Think these are even smaller. Just gonna wrap the edge in electric tape.