Fun class. Bird spider.

FINALLY chrome.... after a month i got them back and they looked like sh!t. "ran outta budget" he said when he handed me a 1/2 ass job. had to talk to his dad(the owner) to get it fixed. another month and now they look good. get out your sun glasses guys..... [IN

BLING!!! I like the ape hanger style bars. Unwrapping plated parts is like Christmas.....some times you get a lump of coal, and some times you get rock 'em sock 'em robots. Good on the owner to make it right in the end.

yea, couldn't believe when he told me to paint over it. :shrug: but it's done now and it's on! we'll be putting it back together in a week or so. i'll try & remember to take some picks as we go. should be smooth sailing...:lol:

Went for the first ride yesterday & she rolls nice. A little carb tuning and it'll be 1969 again. Only thing we replaced was tubes, bearings(just because) and misc. bolts.
[

wasnt the build off over a while ago? i'm not concerned with winning or what place i got i just wanted to share a rare bike with my fellow minibikers. is there gonna be a thread for everyone to post there finished bikes together?

just snooping other builds & reminded me that i quit putting tp or quarters in pictures. my bad. i'm outta tp cause i eat alot of taco bell which means alot of quarters for laundry.... :nuke::001_9898:

yea it's definitly gonna be my cruiser... with family living close i'll be looking for excuses to ride it there. :biggrin: i gotta talk someone with a good camera to get some pics for me. With a crappy cell phone & my "shivers" (my niece) these pics suck.

thanks, its almost done. i caved and readed the rules and saw i need final pics. workin the bugs out(damn linkage) while i shine her up for the final photos. if all goes to plan should have final pics in a few days.