Glenn brocco 3 wheeler build

WELL I WAS MOVING RIGHT A LONG BUT THE WELDER LADED DOWN ON ME LAST WEEK ,,I ORDER THE $ 154.00 PART I WAS THINKING THAT WOULD FIX IT GOT IT TODAY WRONG THAT WAS NOT. IT QUIT FEEDING THE WIRE I THINKING IT WAS THE MOTOR..SO AM GOING GET A NEW WELDER TOMORROW . I DIDNT WANT TO SHOW ANY PHOTOS OF IT TELL I GOT UP ON ITS WHEELS . I HAVE MUST OF THE PARTS CUT AND FITTED ,,,WHEELS AND TIRES ,,,HANDEL BARS,, GRIPS AS TANK BEEN CLEANED . " BUT I AIN`T GOT KNOW GLUE TO STICK IT TOGETHER " BUT I SHOW YOU WHAT I GOT ,,,,be nice am a old man
:stuart:

i hope to paint this thing tomorrow ,, i have the headlight made the rear disc is made rear caliber done and polished rear end is ready to go on the bike .i have my comet 2 speed ready to go got the new handlebars ,grips new dimmer switch and horn button :eek:ut:

Last edited:
yup seems a lot lost every thing whole families passed very sad. you never know what next for you in life ,,,,thank you for thinking of my family ,,,,,,,,,,,
glenn

I don't think we could handle losing Glenn so shortly after Yellowhand. We need this really experienced and talented guys to show us young fellas how to do stuff. Great work on the trike Glenn. :thumbsup: