Glenn brocco 3 wheeler build

it is nice to bolt things on and not have to take them back off i hope to have it on 3 wheels by Thursday ,,BUT THE WEATHERMAN SAID A DUST STORM COMING followed by heavy frog showers .:wink: the paint looks much better then the photos it has been rubbed out yet .i think my camera my have gotten paint dust in it
:facepalm:

thank you gentleman . some times it seems like i get hung up on one thing i went for a month last summer kept running in to engines at flee markets , next was old cast-iron fans . i was glad it was getting colder no flee markets tell spring . i have ever thing made but the seat i need to catch up with Kenny :thumbsup:

getting the rake on this thing to look right has been a pain i have cut the forks 3 times still didnt look right so i had to cut the neck put around 38 degree rake on it it made it look longer and got it down on the ground . how it set in the photo is almost how it should be just about 3" higher in the front

Paint Paint? Looks like red chrome to me -I have to babys and there bottoms are'nt that smooth.
Do you use filler or body putty where the welds are, have to start painting mine soon - FORD tractor blue.
:thumbsup:

yes am a big fan of smoothing out the welds and filling them i do use body filler. i got the fork painted today . i did get it on the bike . its still not done drying yet but i wanted to see what it looked like so i put it on ,,,but the lower tubes aren't turned in yet so it still going to be a inch are so lower . i guess am going to make a front disc for it and brake ,,i cant find one any wear . weather report yesterday we had winds of 20-25 mph. all d:scooter:y long. i didnt see any frogs falling from the sky today but we got 1 1/2 of rain :shrug:

WELL I SPENT MOST OF THE DAY TAKING APART REAR ENDS AND CLEANING THEM UP,,, TO SEE WHICH ONE WAS THE BEST. IT WAS A NASTY JOB SOME FUNKY OLD GREASE IN THEM BUT I GOT THEM CLEANED. ALL OF THE ALUMINUM HOUSING ONES WEAR ALL IN GREAT SHAPE. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IN THEM WAS THE AXLE LENGTH.
THE STEEL ONE THE SPIDER GEARS ARE SHOT. THEY ARE PEERLESS,, I WAS GOING TO USE THE AXLES BUT I THINK I WELL MAKE KNEW ONES TO THE LENGTH I WANT.
I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT THE REAR WIDTH IS. I HAVE ONLY SEEN 3 PHOTOS OF THEM AND THEY ARE ADDS. SO I WAS THING MAYBE THE WIDTH OF A GO CART ? ANY IDEALS. SO HEAR SOME PHOTOS OF WHAT I DID TO DAY
:grind:
What brand is the axle disasembled to the right? Or what did it come out of?

glenn, on a scale of 1 to 10 your build is way off the scale,it is totaly
onreal,were did you ever get your skills, :thumbsup::thumbsup::smile:

What brand is the axle disasembled to the right? Or what did it come out of?
they are all peerless deferential. they came off riding mowers. they wear used on alot of mowers ,,pretty indestructible . i used 1 inch 120 wall tubing over the 3/4 inch axle to make a 1inch axle so i could use the 1" axle bearing and hangers and that made it easy to get the width you want :shrug: