Glenn brocco 3 wheeler build

glenn, on a scale of 1 to 10 your build is way off the scale,it is totaly
onreal,were did you ever get your skills, :thumbsup::thumbsup::smile:
wayne that means a lot coming from you THANK YOU. i bug alot of grown ups when was a kid a lot of my friends dads raced cars and they finally gave up trying to run me off and let me hang around them. the one person that i tried to be like was ARCA. driver LAMERR MARSHALL every thing he built was perfect and he made it look so easy . i hung out at his race shop all the time from the time i was 12 on. he let try out all his machines and he didnt even get upset when i would brake some thing ,,, he tell me to try aging he probably the best race driver you never herd of. you can goggle him and he still comes up he passed away at age 50

shes a beauty! really pops with that red . Great idea with the 1" tubing to extend the 3/4" axle i might need to use that idea in the future :smile:

wayne that means a lot coming from you THANK YOU. i bug alot of grown ups when was a kid a lot of my friends dads raced cars and they finally gave up trying to run me off and let me hang around them. the one person that i tried to be like was ARCA. driver LAMERR MARSHALL every thing he built was perfect and he made it look so easy . i hung out at his race shop all the time from the time i was 12 on. he let try out all his machines and he didnt even get upset when i would brake some thing ,,, he tell me to try aging he probably the best race driver you never herd of. you can goggle him and he still comes up he passed away at age 50
That's a great story Glenn. :thumbsup: I am sure he would be proud of just how great your work is now. :thumbsup:

well i got some put on it Sunday tank which i scratched putting it on. :censure: toolbox which the bracket was not the right size i dont know what goof ball made that :doah: then i got the 2 speed worked out ,,the pegs fit great i didnt have to redo my work on them. i had to take the front end off because i wanted to use the rupp handlebar clamps which made the tensing knob to low so i had to make a spacer for that. then the forks fell off the table bent the one of the tubes . ever wanted to just clear the whole table off with 1 big push ,, give a guy a headache. see i have them days too,,, and my wife was in the house and i couldn't even blame her so my cat got it (J/K):smile: i made the front disc tonight (IF ANYONE HAS A BRONCCO FRONT DISC BRAKE I NEED ONE !!!!!!

Glad to hear even the best of us still have crappy days in the shop. :laugh: :laugh: I feel your pain.... :doah: Bad day or not, it still looks fantastic!! :bowdown:

:bowdown:thanks guys i was close to given up when it was bouncing across the floor.
THIS SATURDAY IS MY WIFE AND I 28TH ANNIVERSARY SEEM LIKE JUST A WEEK:wink: I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE TO SEE OUR WEDDING PHOTO SHE STILL LOOKS JUST LIKE THIS :biggrin: