Harbor Freight

catfishman you are correct ! 25% off $119 is better than $99 , cool , yea as of late the all the on-line coupons exclude the Predator , and the usual other items , Thanks

i wish i could pick up about three of these and throw them on the shelf for a rainy day, maybe after first of year as i see the $99. deal quite often.

Well I got the hemi , that's all they had , less than $100 out the door ! Catfishman is right , good till 1/3/15 so its better than the $99 sale !

I did the same. They had one in stock and it was the hemi. Too bad it was for a family friends yard kart I'm fixing for christmas. Maybe karma will shine upon me one of these days.

This is a hemi head Bob its got cantered valves in a dome type combustion chamber with the spark plug somewhat centered between the valves.

bored and curious so had to go take a look but found no part # on the motor but found the original sales slip and it's not the Hemi as it's part # is 69730 but they have it listed as a 7 hp not a 6.5 hp. oh well next one i get i'll see if they have the 60363 in stock.