Helmet Thread (Pics & Info, what do you roll with ? )

Wondering what you all prefer to use when riding , Do you use a motorcycle helmet , atv , motorcross style ect. or no helmet at all ? Pics also if you have them .

lol , doesn't matter what ever you'd like to contribute :thumbsup: or are you asking why do i want a pic , its off topic just seeing what people ride with .

buckeye

I can't get much goofier, so bald head.

But, really need to get a good helmet. Some of my bikes are getting close to 20 mph. Trouble if ya fall at those speeds.:shrug:

Wife yells at me daily. WEAR YOUR HELMET!:thumbsup:

markus

I dont usually wear a helmet, but i do wear whats in the helmet.........

couple dabs of "wild country" behind the ears and it drives the ladies wild as I roll by 65% of the time, it works every time :wink:

If I do have to wear a helmet like at the track or something I kick it old school:

WrenchDad

I don't ride the mini's much other than test drives (I would if I hade one that fits me) But my son does. He wears the MX full face with goggles. or my full face modular (pictured) When he's up at grandma's (where the Z50 is)he wears a full face modular, blue graphics but without the sun shield. He likes the modular because then he has full face protection and doesn't have to wear goggles and when he stops and is hot he can just open the helmet instead of taking it off. I like the modular because I wear prescription glasses and like the full face visor and the sun shield, it keeps the wind out of my eyes. I got my modular off the internet for $45 and we got the boys from a yard sale for $5

Never wore a helmet as a kid riding mini bikes back in the 70's....nobody did and I mean NOBODY.
Thinking back on it, it was stupid...but that's the way it was.

couple of oldies my kid has worn...

I was going to donate my kidney to a girl until I found out to remove my kidney was gonna cost me money. Why would I pay thousands of dollars to give a kidney to a stranger if they were willing to cover my costs I would have done it no problem.