Helmet Thread (Pics & Info, what do you roll with ? )

Florida recinded the helmet law years ago. The data didn't support a mandatory helmet law. I'm more worried about the pain from the the road rash. A split dead head seems like a more painless way to go.

I prefer not crashing over safety gear.

Florida recinded the helmet law years ago. The data didn't support a mandatory helmet law. I'm more worried about the pain from the the road rash. A split dead head seems like a more painless way to go.

Sounds like you dont have much of a brain to hurt :thumbsup:

MB165

i have a bell moto 7. its orange with a checkerd flag motif on each side, it looks pretty good. if you are looking for one, the best have dot and snell certification, the snell rating really adds to the cost but your heads worth it.

i have a bell moto 7. its orange with a checkerd flag motif on each side, it looks pretty good. if you are looking for one, the best have dot and snell certification, the snell rating really adds to the cost but your heads worth it.
I see different DOT certifications such as DOT W and different letters after the DOT , do you know what these stand for ?

Lmfao. That's great even the dog:laugh:
That is my northern articulated stink hound.
( aka doodle than bends in the centre far enough to smell her own farts )..

Yes she is a good girl.
Not sure what she is good for but she will wear a tinfoil hat if I ask her too.

Good dogs I have been lucky.....

This heart breaking hound died much too young but she was a great dog too.
A good Dog - YouTube

A doodle is a designer dog.
Intended to be like a non shedding lab.
THEY ARE NOT....
She is high strung, borderline nuclear powered lab that runs like the world is ending.
She is a one man dog and llistens only too me, and has only deap attachment too me.
If you get between me and her she will bite you.
If you are a small child she will bite you just because you are small and proably anoying.

These are things to know before ( liike my blind mellon wife ) you buy a doodle.

Last edited:
I rock one of these with the gold face shield most of the time (mine is safety orange). I have a shitty Bilt helmet I use for night riding, which I rarely do.

I use it for braaaaaping and not minibiking.

Last edited:
That makes sense since crashing is always under your control.

Sorry, but you're a dumbass. Going by your username I'm guessing you have kids. If that's the case, your mentality makes you a complete hahahahaing idiot.

Last edited:
I rock one of these with the gold face shield most of the time (mine is safety orange). I have a shitty Bilt helmet I use for night riding, which I rarely do.

I use it for braaaaaping and not minibiking.

Nice , i really like the dirt bike type helmets. I picked one up recently on ebay unfortunately it came cracked.

markus

Yard sale find & fix up.

Before;

Wet sand , Automotive clear & some fresh inners

ohhh thats nice! I just got through buffing out the marks on this batch I bought at the swapmeet

the green one I got came out exceptionaly nice, its laid up like a Bell. no cracks or scratches, Inside needs some help though, you making the pads yourself or is there a kit somewhere:shrug:

That makes sense since crashing is always under your control.

Sorry, but you're a dumbass. Going by your username I'm guessing you have kids. If that's the case, your mentality makes you a complete hahahahaing idiot.
Less mean? That's funny. This is the Internet, I have thick skin and don't really give a shit what you think. The kids wear their helmets which is what matters. I've lived a long life and don't think life as a stiff old crotchedy diaper wearing q tip is the way to go for me. So if the good lord calls I'm ready. But I have a feeling I will end up a q tip anyways.

ive crashed with and without helmets. luckily when i wasnt wearing one, i was smart enough not to crash with my face. if you arent wearing one, you ought to be smart enough not to do something stupid. if you do, its your own problem.:thumbsup:

plus there is no better incentive to be a better rider and not screw up than not smashing your face in. :D

Last edited: