Help valuing this Heath Super Bronc

I'm not sure what part of Oregon you're in but I live in Camas Washington, East of Vancouver. I have a 1979 1012 AE. It is original and runs perfect. I am thinking about selling it and if you want you could contact me.
Tim 3607374839

I'm not sure what part of Oregon you're in but I live in Camas Washington, East of Vancouver. I have a 1979 1012 AE. It is original and runs perfect. I am thinking about selling it and if you want you could contact me.
Tim 3607374839
[/is that an English kickstand? Do you fold it forward? Lol

it uses a spring to hold it in place, if you look into my photo gallery you can see it there. its a homemade kick stand installed by the previous owner

This thread should have been deleted from the drop, no bike for sale that we can buy from this member that I can see. I commented that he pay as little as possible for the bike but regret contributing to the deal now. This nonsense thread stays at the top and will till it dies which it should IMO.:hammer:

Craigslist offering

As I did not originally read the etiquette around the quest for value as I am a no expert, I thought it would be best to post the actual original bike I was asking about and let anyone in on it if they had not seen it.

I am still looking at it, but Mike the seller is a great guy so as I am waffling I will post it here.

Heald VT-812 Super Bronc -- Original survivor

RULES: Read before posting, or risk being banned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some pretty simple rules.

Post price, location, payment and shipping options, and don't forget - pictures are not required, but will greatly help your sale. Please don't post a ton of items for sale in the same thread, unless you're parting a bike out or similar.

Posting "Or best offer" is fine, but not "Make an offer". That's for eBay.
Don't post links to eBay, Craigslist or other sites. The post here makes it for sale here.

Bump your thread once per week.

Only post a reply if you want the item. Relevant questions acceptable. Any negative comments will result in a ban. No BSing in the thread.

Please use the I-Trader system for everyone's benefit.

If you want to share the ad post it here>>>>>>>http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/ebay-craigslist/

Bikerscum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post price, location, payment and shipping options, and don't forget - pictures are not required, but will greatly help your sale. Please don't post a ton of items for sale in the same thread, unless you're parting a bike out or similar.

Don't post links to eBay, Craigslist or other sites. The post here makes it for sale here.

Only post a reply if you want the item. Relevant questions acceptable. Any negative comments will result in a ban. No BSing in the thread.

If you want to share the ad post it here>>>>>>>eBay & craigslist - OldMiniBikes.com Forum
HEY :glare:

BS

If you want to share the ad post it here>>>>>>>eBay & craigslist - OldMiniBikes.com Forum

I am happy if admin wants to delete this thread, my apologies, I thought I saw people sharing craiglist posts. I best run away before I do something else wrong! Sorry