help with predator 212cc engine

View attachment 63651

View attachment 63652

View attachment 63653

View attachment 63654

View attachment 63655 Im having issues with my predator 212 engine. It starts up just fine with chike on. When i turn the choke off after warming it up it just stalls every time. I have it on a dirt bug DB30..... Not sure if thatss the same aas a ddoodle bug or not. Im a newbie so sorry if this was already talked about. Any tips about the choke issue and throttle hook up would be much appreciated. Some of the parts are taken off engine. I just cant figure it out. Same motor works great with no issues on my go kart.

thanks

I'm having trouble with my new one as we'll I haven't figured it out yet but try messing with the black plastic screw on the carb , it adjusts the throttle.

buckeye

Leave the choke on just a bit and see if it runs then??

Obviously not getting enough fuel for ssome reason.

Can you throttle up with the choke on or does it die then too?

anybody have this same motor that is willing to post some pics of their setups with the springs and stuff and the little black throttle thing behind the choke lever?

The hole is in the right spot. Top right. I just have a dud maybe? Pictures of your guys' setup would be nice just to get some ideas. Been trying to figure this thing out for 2 months almost

I need to know what kind of springs and stuff i need in order for everything to work properly, and where its supposed to get connected to please. If you dont mind

Hi Mike, sorry I had to go out for a little. I'm with ya now ! How can I help ? Did you start the engine with all the stock parts on it ?

Yess it starts fine. First pull usually. Its just when we turn the choke off it stalls and full throttle it goes probably not even 5 mph