help with predator 212cc engine

When you say full throttle, are you actually moving the throttle shaft on the carb.. or your linkage you are trying to get working ?

We just started it a ffcew minutes ago and did full throttle on the actual motor linkage thing and the black thing behing the choke lever. It wouldnt stay running with the choke off at full throttle (bike didnt even move). Do you think its something wrong with the carb?

Ok thankss a lot. We ddid the linkage thing and got it running a lot better, but it still stalls. Not as quick as before. Its rideable but needs more work.

Yeah thanks. Except when we started it the first few times it just kinda took off. Had to grab it and hold it back while my stepdad hit the kill switch. Lol was kinda funny

Sounds like your clutch bushing needs a little oil or your idle speeds too high. Consider it a blessing someone killed it before it shot out across the yard. Sometimes they'll go several yards with no riders, sometimes they'll sit and spin. Last time I did it I punched it through the drywall in the garage, ate up a piece of carpet used as a doormat, and the concrete got some deep grooves cut in it from either the clutch or rear sprocket. Good times.

Got a video of that?:laugh:
Even I would like to see it in slow motion. Happened so fast I was left with the aftermath. I won't start that bike unless it's up against the garage door jamb or a tree. Ever since I upped the compression it will only start if I slightly crack the throttle. A dangerous mix, pulling the cord while trying to maintain slight. I'm thinking maybe the secondary air jet needs to be opened a few sizes. A higher stall clutch spring has made it bearable, gives slight a bigger window