Honda gx200 dragbike

@MDB:thanks man!:biggrin: i wish i had money for another set of billet rockers though.. :lol:

and yea ed, i think i just need to open my port up 2-3mm, run alky, and and get a cam that will total my lift to about .380 to .400 so it will pull harder at high rpm's. but thanks for the compliments on my motor. cant wait to get a race in with ya

cncd11

Sounds good! But Damn u better get a rear tire on that thing! Those stock tires are only 2 ply and wont hold up that great. Ya dont want to be doing 60 and that tire blow!

@maddcarson&cncturf savers were heavy and really outta balance. and im going to finish 'making' it a slick on the sides, then rotate and do it over again :lol:
@MDB i found that my 1.2 rollers added .25 lift so i want, like you said a .350-.375 cam.

changed the fan cover to one that matches the bike better:thumbsup:

and uploaded a video that you can hear the bike idle.
YouTube - Honda gx200 dragbike

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Naw, your math is a little off, that's why it's good to stay in school
.290" cam x 1.2 ratio doesn't gain the same lift as .350" cam x 1.2 ratio. But I think you will like the .315" cam better, because I don't know if your valve train can handle that .350" cam, but it should be able to handle the .315" cam swap.

Naw, your math is a little off, that's why it's good to stay in school
.290" cam x 1.2 ratio doesn't gain the same lift as .350" cam x 1.2 ratio. But I think you will like the .315" cam better, because I don't know if your valve train can handle that .350" cam, but it should be able to handle the .315" cam swap.
I didn't know the ratio changed and you got higher lift. Well I learned something today lol. And if I get a .350 cam what springs should I use? I got the stuff to recess the spring pockets more if I need to