Honda GX200 pro street

not sayin he is, but delt with that in past! and i will put a tach on it, even if its turnin 95 i dont care. and go ahead an laugh about my porting. that beat Nash, Burris and all of those other big names. call up nash and ask him about dave miller's kart pulling 4-5 kart lengths ahead of his off the corners. and so even if ed beats me by a bike length so what? apparently he's got "way more" than valves.
Nash is no one just to let you know, and as for Burris, another one thats not impressive, so dont throw names that mean nothing in the Drag racing world, he has bigger valves im sure, but the head is where you will be lacking, he also has a .290 cam from Isky, on gas with that little carb i dont see 10,000rpm, or you beating ed. but its all in the fun. make sure you poke him good, he hates that.....

Nash is no one just to let you know, and as for Burris, another one thats not impressive, so dont throw names that mean nothing in the Drag racing world, he has bigger valves im sure, but the head is where you will be lacking, he also has a .290 cam from Isky, on gas with that little carb i dont see 10,000rpm, or you beating ed. but its all in the fun. make sure you poke him good, he hates that.....
thought they were "fast" people but guess not Lol.

Here we go again, Look little boy, ed dont need to lie bout his cam, or any other parts in that motor. And im tired of hearing it was probally tuning this or that rpm blah blah blah, put a tach on it and get real info, not guesstamations. Ed has more then valves on you trust me....

Best laugh i had in a while was your Hi velocity JB Port job....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

get your tourqe ready, and as ed comes by you on the big end have mommy on speed dial......:doah:
Have mommy on speed dial,that's the funniest thing I've heard all week! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Damn ed if this kid builds like he draws you could be in trouble, could i get a signed lithiograph of this.

Right down to the isky sticker and the troll in the back ground, i like this kid...:thumbsup:

PS but the chain is on! mines never on lmao
I wonder where he heard that name from !:shrug::confused::laugh:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I would bet money Solo is looking at that piston carefully with stuff going though his brain. So just relax, everything is the same.

Tyler you still have a lot to learn. And your not gonna learn it sitting on the side line talking. That is what we call bench racing. 100% of those kart engines, or flat track minibikes wouldn't stand a chance out here where we race. That's right, I said 100% NONE!!!! And that includes anything built by those top names you listed.

I would bet money Solo is looking at that piston carefully with stuff going though his brain. So just relax, everything is the same.
Not carefully, but yeah looking. Nothing real special, it's a pop up piston with some valve notches machined into it. Piston doesn't look the same MDB ?

100% of those kart engines, or flat track minibikes wouldn't stand a chance out here where we race. That's right, I said 100% NONE!!!! And that includes anything built by those top names you listed.
I think a few motors would beat some guys, just not beat you.

Mr. Ed, Am I authorized to "reveal" the cam in your motor?
Several people have asked about it but I said it was a secret.
Of course I know some other secrets about your motor as well
but I'll never talk!

but I'll never talk!
Heck yeah ! I tell them what it is and they don't believe me !:shrug: Heck, one of your employee's I think has a bigger cam than I do. :wink::laugh::scooter:
I feel honored that you kept it a "secret" !

Tyler you still have a lot to learn. And your not gonna learn it sitting on the side line talking. That is what we call bench racing. 100% of those kart engines, or flat track minibikes wouldn't stand a chance out here where we race. That's right, I said 100% NONE!!!! And that includes anything built by those top names you listed.
i know more than most other kids.. but your right! still have alot to learn. i got a another 14cc head im gunna make the ports big on, put a 30mm flatslide on it, and see which head makes more on the dyno. both will be running alcohol. thats what the dyno is for. see what works.

but I'll never talk!
I love it! We have be blessed with your presence ..... BTW I know what cam he runs ..... :wink:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
i know more than most other kids.. but your right! still have alot to learn. i got a another 14cc head im gunna make the ports big on, put a 30mm flatslide on it, and see which head makes more on the dyno. both will be running alcohol. thats what the dyno is for. see what works.
It doesn't matter if you put a 30mm carb on it. Your port, valve, and seats must all work together. :eek:ut: You will need a flow bench first, then dyno test it.

The way you was gonna try was gonna make for less power than before. But since you have a dyno, just keep testing til you get it right. It might take you a couple years though. :shrug:

It doesn't matter if you put a 30mm carb on it. Your port, valve, and seats must all work together. :eek:ut: You will need a flow bench first, then dyno test it.

The way you was gonna try was gonna make for less power than before. But since you have a dyno, just keep testing til you get it right. It might take you a couple years though. :shrug:
i know. nahh it wont take that long. im gunna do bigger valves in this other head, and taper the port as it gets closer to manifold and taper the manifold to.