How do you identify the different 6.5hp clones?

I've got a Baja Warrior WR65 with the homelite 6.5hp clone in it and i'm trying to figure out what type of clone engine it is. I've heard various types like new blue or yellow or pre-2009 harbour freight.

I want to get the ARC top plate/throttle kit and I need to know which one to order, any ideas?
DJ-114Xw/pump

it looks like that should be the old style. if you pull the tank off does it have two big mounting tabs sticking up for the tank bolts?

Yeah on the part of the engine closest to the front wheel its got two tabs that are part of the block.

So is that "pre-2009 harbour freight"?

it will be one of the old style ones. i don't know if the brand makes a difference though. i'd just call or email ARC to be sure. they're very helpful with stuff.

there's nothing wrong with them. there are just minor differences and they uglier when the stock tank/airbox is installed. i think they look way better than the old ones if you ditch the stock tank (like the DB in my sig). for the most part, you can swap parts between them and the old style without any issues. the head has a different bolt pattern for the valve cover which can cause problems depending on what you're doing. all the internals can be swapped.