how old are you?

44 april 20th and I feel much older! I had a hard life of my own making and always tell people if I knew I'd live this long I would have taken better care of myself! A word to the young members, take care of your knees you will miss them when they are gone!

I'll be 50 in two months.

In the words of Sally O'Malley, I'll be able to say: "I'm 50, 50 years old"

Hulu - Saturday Night Live: Sally O`Malley

If I can keep from bashing the back of my head on the floor of my local roller rink, and aside from a recent onset of a variety of joint issues; I should be, and am, in otherwise good physical health.

Fell backwards twice roller skating in the last three weeks...blood all over the floor both times, and two trips to the hospital and a CAT scan.

By the grace of God, I'm 46. Lived through minis, dirt bikes, snowmobiles, karts, and a whole bunch of 60's muscle cars, (they were plentiful and cheap in the late 70's). Yet, I'm still alive to start the whole cycle again!

AMEN
You lucky bas:censure:terd I wish to this day I was able to get my hands on a cheap muscle car in those days! I am not even close enough 20 years is what I am and dont want to get older but man if their was a time machine the size of Jay Lenos Garage Id be the first one back to 1970! with my college funds LOL:hammer:

I didnt lose the entire era I own a 1979 Lincoln Continental Triple Black just about to roll over to 100,000 grand on the odometer!

Last edited:
im 18 now and 19 this june. and i like using this site to learn more about the vintage bikes and what not so i think the problem causers should just be banned and get their account deleted.:gun_bandana:

old enuff to rember our 1st microwave oven, vcr, & when ya could smoke in resturants or even bars for tht matter!!! ha born in 1974 that makes me 36 in a week or so april 30th
my favorate age was probly about 14 thats when i got my moped licence & could ride it in to town 5miles up hill both way it was an early 80s suziki 50 i think?