I Need To See A Trail Horse GTO 100 Brochure

I would like to see an original Trail Horse brochure featuring the GTO 100 and 200 Models. I am going to restore an old GTO 100-200 roller that I found,and I want some good references. I have seen a page from a brochure in this forum,but I can't seem to get it in full size. Thanks for any assistance.

Thanks!!!! Now I have to figure out what color to paint it....Looks like the original color was a medium blue metallic. I will post photos when the build begins.

That's beautiful!!!!! How are the Azusalite wheels to work with? I've always been a bit curious about them....Do they have any wobbling issues like the Tri Spokes? I always seem to get a wobbly one......Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

I havent had a problem with them.The only problem I did have was the chain was coming off. I do not know if it was the sprocket or the length of the chain from the clutch to the rear wheel. So I added a jackshaft to cut the distance in half and I havent had a problem since. It flies with the 6.5 on it. I'm 340 pounds and it will pull wheelies. Randy