I want a Limo Mini.

Mac

weld one of those big metal tractor seats on top of the post and extend the handlebars all the way up...that thing will be schweeeet!!!
....Thanks to jeep2003 & KustomKart I think I nailed it:

Weld the new handlebars in position, and I can forget about the Limo.

....might be a wee bit top heavy though, and only have to chop the original grips off.

That thing is awesome:bowdown:...wouldn't even be fair to enter it in the build-off !!!

.....now grab that piece of drain pipe sticking out of the wall and use it for the exhaust :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Mac

That thing is awesome:bowdown:...wouldn't even be fair to enter it in the build-off !!!

.....now grab that piece of drain pipe sticking out of the wall and use it for the exhaust :thumbsup:

.....Now you're being silly, That's a plastic Clothes Dryer exhaust and it would melt.
(So many great ideas and then THIS................:no:.)

MiniBike Paul

Stretched minibikes

Mac, just the threat of your extra-long stretch sent me back to the shop, I will not be out stretched!! Here is the PowelLimo Now!!

And before you start saying it is a photoshoped image, here I am going on a ride with a few OldMiniBikes.com members!!

"Mac, just the threat of your extra-long stretch sent me back to the shop, I will not be out stretched!! "

Guys are we sure we are talking about Minibikes???