i want a trike at winber

I may be selling my 2 trikes that I plan on bringing. But only after the parade. I plan on riding one in the parade but Im not sure which one yet. 70svintagetrikes may be coming with several. Im sure there will be others.

Purple? You mean the black bedliner one? Lol... I haven't priced anything. I will price them at Windber. I think people need to see and ride before deciding to buy.... But people do like riding the trikes. Loads of fun. You gotta test drive them...then I will have you right where I want you...lol...ask Buckeye,Hent,Square Chopper and anyone else who rode my trike....:thumbsup:

it looked sorta purple!

Purple? You mean the black bedliner one? Lol... I haven't priced anything. I will price them at Windber. I think people need to see and ride before deciding to buy.... But people do like riding the trikes. Loads of fun. You gotta test drive them...then I will have you right where I want you...lol...ask Buckeye,Hent,Square Chopper and anyone else who rode my trike....:thumbsup:

Phil trikes are great :thumbsup: Randy's big one is nice and comfy and nice to ride :thumbsup: but his yellow one is just like mine and I just love mine :laugh: once you ride one you will wonder why you haven't bought one before now :laugh:

I will probably not put anything for sale until after the parade. That will give me a chance to ride them all and if I break one I will still have something else to ride:blink::thumbsup: of course I am hoping to bring 2 trikes. A super bronc.2 mini bajas and a CT70... So I can't imagine breaking them all.... Plus plenty of parts to fix anything I might break...lol

capguncowboy

It's funny -- my wife asked me the other day what I'm going to do with my growing collection of mini bikes. I told her I'd like to go riding one day with the kids and she rolled her eyes. She clearly has no intentions on ever riding any of them (bad accident as a kid on a bicycle has made her terrified at the idea), but she seemed to like the idea of riding a trike. It would probably be easier than building a side car

Itype2slo

It's funny -- my wife asked me the other day what I'm going to do with my growing collection of mini bikes. I told her I'd like to go riding one day with the kids and she rolled her eyes. She clearly has no intentions on ever riding any of them (bad accident as a kid on a bicycle has made her terrified at the idea), but she seemed to like the idea of riding a trike. It would probably be easier than building a side car
Until she puts her foot down and a rear wheel runs up her calf. That happened to my wife on a 3 wheeler she wasn't happy.

What type of three wheeler was that. I cant even imagine that happening on one of these trikes. I don't think I could run over my leg if I tried. An ATC maybe?