Is Metallic green a mandatory color for the 2015 build off? LOL

Maybe its just me because I planned on some kind of green powder coat for my bike (I dont have a green bike yet) that makes me notice the abundance of other very cool green bikes in this years build off! Kinda like wanting pizza for lunch and all the commercials and adds you see are for pizza! :laugh:

No green, green for me. :laugh:
Funny story:
When I was a kid, I wanted this really cool (boys) blue sting ray bike for Christmas. I begged and begged. Christmas morning arrives and under the tree was a bike all covered up with paper. I was so excited.:clap: I rip the paper off and it is a girls green bike.:sad: I was so disappointed and even felt sick to my stomach.:laugh: For some reason I have never forgot this. :laugh: So, no green for me.:laugh:

Green has been banned jdogg , the only acceptable color left is hot pink , don't worry though , since it'll be your daily rider and you're somewhat secure with your manhood it'll be ok , I think :laugh:

Green has been banned jdogg , the only acceptable color left is hot pink , don't worry though , since it'll be your daily rider and you're somewhat secure with your manhood it'll be ok , I think :laugh:
Figures.........I just ordered 4lbs. of powder!! :glare:

Just kiddin....still trying to decide!! So many shades of green!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
2011 Dodge Green with Envy. (PGE code) 3 stage done in two, top coated with Transtar urethane.

Green is the bad luck death color on motorcycles. Thus to paint green is "flipping the bird" at death. In the 60's and 70's you'd never see one green, or seldom would because everyone knew someone who'd died on a green bike, or whose ol Lady had split, or been arrested, etc. etc.

Everybody please feel free to post a pict of your green bike with name of paint/code or powder coat name!!

Is there a thread with picts of bikes with paint #'s or codes? Might make a good sticky!