Is OldMiniBikes Warehouse having any black Friday deals this year?

125ccCrazy

I was about to place an order but figured I would see if there are any deals this year before I do... I haven't seen anything posted yet unless I over looked it..

Hent

There will likely be some deals, not sure what they will be yet. Might be releasing some over our overstock, "brand new" returns at a discount, lots of options to discuss with our people... e-mails and posts and such will be made available as we make them. :thumbsup:

pomfish

All I want are more OldMiniBikes Shirts for sale. My last good one got snagged by a *^%$#@ screw in the barn on the shoulder. It's only a matter of time till the washing machine ruins it completely.
Even if we have to buy them through Cafepress and pay a little more, that is fine.
It helps spread the hobby, people ask me all the time about my shirt.
Just order all Big sizes cause that's what 90% of us "Kids" are these days :)

Thanks and everyone have a Safe Thanksgiving Holiday this week!

Keith

Last edited:
If they have one it should be "Cyber Monday" 11/28/16 as most of their sales are online. If memory serves me correctly (questionable at my age) that is what OldMiniBikes Warehouse did last year...
Michael

Hent

I like it but when I think Old Minibike.... I think Flat head Briggs or Tecumseh, not a modern looking slanted engine... But that could be just that I'm old... also I think it needs a chain.

Danford1
Yeah, I'm not sure why we would use one of those new slanted looking engines. Should've gone briggs or tecumseh for sure. :glare:

Unfortunately the chain was removed to move the bike around and was never put on for when the image was drawn, so it was left out of the vector image for printing. Luckily, mini bikes are just fun and a missing chain is only a parts box away for me. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'm not sure why we would use one of those new slanted looking engines. Should've gone briggs or tecumseh for sure. :glare:

Unfortunately the chain was removed to move the bike around and was never put on for when the image was drawn, so it was left out of the vector image for printing. Luckily, mini bikes are just fun and a missing chain is only a parts box away for me. :thumbsup:
Danford,
This guy Hent whoever he is, is being a smart alek. That engine on the bike on the hoodie should be a 2 stroke engine which looks just like the pic.:wink: