Kids Building

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
A local kid at the racing spot last weekend stopped me and asked if I can fix his motor for him. I then said, OK what's wrong with it? He said he doesn't know yet, but it won't start up. So I told him I would take his minibike home and take a look at it. I took a couple picture of the problem, and figured you guys may like to see what it was.:thumbdown:

bandit 40

Wow, that thing has been through :censure: well you sure located the problem:confused: Are you gonna fix it for him:thumbdown: looks like he needs a new engine, that is the worse one Ive ever seen whewwwwww

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
The stock exhaust dropped into the bore crashing into the piston at ???? RPM range.

I already have a big valve head, and just order a billet rod and piston for him.

bandit 40

The stock exhaust dropped into the bore crashing into the piston at ???? RPM range.

I already have a big valve head, and just order a billet rod and piston for him.
That sure was nice of you to help the kid out :thumbsup:, you can tell you love what you do!! :smile:even after the tare down you still told him you would help .

Make sure to get us an after shot!

I've seen a fried piston before but that thing was Char Broiled

Rode hard and put away wet as my Dad would say.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
That sure was nice of you to help the kid out :thumbsup:, you can tell you love what you do!! :smile:even after the tare down you still told him you would help .
Well for me it only takes me about a hour to put a complete stock motor together. Having to grind and clearence stuff is when it takes a long time.

The kids are happy, but there parents hate to see me.:deal:

Did he have insurance? Was there a warranty? HA!! Awsome act of humanity, congrats mdb. You know that you are the pied piper to the young kids, I gratefully remember all of the older guys that helped me when I had my first taco. :thumbsup:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Did he have insurance? Was there a warranty? HA!! Awsome act of humanity, congrats mdb. You know that you are the pied piper to the young kids, I gratefully remember all of the older guys that helped me when I had my first taco. :thumbsup:
Hey I'm not that old.:sadcrying4:
I like helping the kids, it keeps them out of trouble. But the bad part is that they always try to race and beat me.