L.A Drag Spot.

Let me just ask you a couple questions frankie. Who's white bike was your Son riding at the last event? Why would you put your "minor" Son on a bike that you don't own to compete in an "illegal" street race? Just say that your Sons saftey was less important that you beating Ronald's gasser and we'll be done with this discussion:thumbsup: 2 sentences should just about cover your response:doah:
Lobo's bike. As far as his safety, that is not a question, he is geared up and the bike is safe.

Now as far as illegal street race, and beating Ronald, that is a completly seperate discussion. I answered both questions, now its ur turn to answer questions that I have asked u repeatedly, so that everybody on this forum can see who is all mouth, or keyboard around here.

I've never said a single insulting word about your family...just you and your blood clot bro:eek:ut: I'm gonna call you Chubby Checker from now on cuz you can really do "the twist" :laugh:
Let me explain something to u sir. My dad, brother, and son are all my family and u have disrespected them with ur condesending comments and ur allogations and assumptions, and it is insulting. I will only say this one more time, come up to me and introduce urself when u come down and try and insult me or my family and I will smash on u, just try me.

Shouldn't I be more concerned with your Son's saftey than you should be with when my minibikes are done :shrug: Just sayin'
I nor anybody in my family is ur concern. Ur only concern should be what u do or should I say what u havent done. Mind ur own business BB. Talk about "nosey", ur the only one on this forum who comments on what everybody says or does, but ur the only one who still hasn't finished anything yet. Kinda seems ironic huh?

Shouldn't I be more concerned with your Son's saftey than you should be with when my minibikes are done :shrug: Just sayin'
Illegal street race that you will and have already said openly you will be competing in. Fyi female dog Steven asked to race ha. Wanted to blow ronalds gasser away that's right. It's in the blood female dog. He's geared up and lobos bike is stout. Again no different than Ty letting dom race. And that's in your crew. So Stfu with all your outside the box slandering female dog .

Lobo's bike. As far as his safety, that is not a question, he is geared up and the bike is safe.

Now as far as illegal street race, and beating Ronald, that is a completly seperate discussion. I answered both questions, now its ur turn to answer questions that I have asked u repeatedly, so that everybody on this forum can see who is all mouth, or keyboard around here.
Refresh my memory, sir:eek:ut:

Talk about "nosey", ur the only one on this forum who comments on what everybody says or does, but ur the only one who still hasn't finished anything yet. Kinda seems ironic huh?
I realize you can't remember anything but the only people that I've argued with in a very long time are you fools....Chubby Checker doin "The twist" agian:laugh:

I nor anybody in my family is ur concern. Ur only concern should be what u do or should I say what u havent done. Mind ur own business BB. Talk about "nosey", ur the only one on this forum who comments on what everybody says or does, but ur the only one who still hasn't finished anything yet. Kinda seems ironic huh?
"Ironic" :confused: That I should mind my "own business" but you can have your "nose" all up in mine:eek:ut: As much as you seem to "care" you must have some kinda "feelings" for little ole me...sorry frankie I'm not a "chubby chaser":laugh: