Leathernun's Vintage 2013 Build

that looks good. the light would look good on my chopper, where did you pick it up at?

never mind, i should have looked back a few posts. Looks like Im not the only one who thought the headlamp was a cool addition. Maybe if I start looking on ebay, I can find one.

Last edited:
You can call it "finished" with that seat on it all you want...... We all know better. :thefinger: :001_tt2: I'd damn near bet money that thing gets wrapped in flannel before the fat lady sings. :laugh:

You can call it "finished" with that seat on it all you want...... We all know better. :thefinger: :001_tt2: I'd damn near bet money that thing gets wrapped in flannel before the fat lady sings. :laugh:
Dont be a Hater Jake :laugh: I still have the infamous seat if you wanna use it on that Bonanza build of yours :scooter: Or we can just pass it around like Buckeye's head

Just to make sure I comply with the rules .........................I am still done !! :hammer:
Actually working on my 4th bike since this build off has started :laugh:

Well here is my final pics of the bike. It was fun bike to build and I am happy with the way it turned out.:thumbsup:

I only wish my camera could capture the true color of this bike.