Looking for a quality billet twist throttle

So I've been looking for a decent billet twist throttle to fit on my 7/8 bars. The "standard" ones I've seen on a multitude of sites average about $30. I've read some reviews on some scooter/pocket bike sites and the general feeling is they r pretty crappy. Now I've also found some 'duel gassers' that run in upwards of $175, to spendy for me. Anyone know of something decent in the $50-$75 range? Any feed back and suggestions r welcome. Thanks

Motion Pro single cable 1/4 turn throttle kit is under 50 bucks. There is a brand called EMGO that are a copy of the Motion Pro twist throttle and its under 30 bucks on ebay. I used both style and like them. You may have to shorten your throttle cable or install the brass end to the cable if using a mikuni style carb.

Jdogg, they look nice. Can we do something other than Paypal? MO, cash? I'll send it to you (+ shipping to 48451 zip) then u ship upon payment? I just don't do credit.

Jdogg, they look nice. Can we do something other than Paypal? MO, cash? I'll send it to you (+ shipping to 48451 zip) then u ship upon payment? I just don't do credit.
Hey Coolcat70! That is just a listing from e-bay.....I'm not selling those....most will probably be out of China so shipping takes up to a couple weeks to a month(another reason stuff from China is cheaper)! You can always get a pre paid visa card at Walmart or Target and only put the amount you need to purchase the item and link it to pay pal...I had a friend that doesnt shop online much and said it worked fine!!

Jdogg, that's what I've done in the past. I'll keep looking. I stopped at Allied Leisure yesterday and they were moving AGAIN, so I couldn't get anything from them. Damn I wanna ride this thing!:scooter: