manchester1's - Tom Thumb - (Anything Goes)

Got the engine plate drilled and set the engine. Lines up great. I am going to slot those holes a little after I get all set up. And I do mean a little.....Not much room. :laugh: Made and installed the chain so I could see the room I have for making a header. I need a 1/2 link master link also. I need to make the header first so I can navigate the angel to see where I need to mount the gas tank. Like a puzzle.....one piece at a time.:thumbsup:

Man, that is a tight squeeze. You've done an excellent job shoe horning all that in there. Do you think you'll have to notch the motor mount plate to clear the chain?
Love those old Mercury clutches....back in my day they were the shizzle.:thumbsup:

Man, that is a tight squeeze. You've done an excellent job shoe horning all that in there. Do you think you'll have to notch the motor mount plate to clear the chain?
Love those old Mercury clutches....back in my day they were the shizzle.:thumbsup:
I was just looking at some of those spring loaded chain rollers. When I hold the chain tight, it is really close to the motor plate and I barely have a 1/4 inch to move the engine front or back.

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Got the engine plate drilled and set the engine. Lines up great. I am going to slot those holes a little after I get all set up. And I do mean a little.....Not much room. :laugh: Made and installed the chain so I could see the room I have for making a header. I need a 1/2 link master link also. I need to make the header first so I can navigate the angel to see where I need to mount the gas tank. Like a puzzle.....one piece at a time.:thumbsup:
Lookin great as usual Karen

You got my Thumbs up

Last edited:
Karen, I know how tiny you are....but are you going to fit on this thing for the ride video? Seriously......:laugh: I know I'd never fit and I'm worried about my Lil Indian! Awesome work so far!:thumbsup:

I'll fit for the ride but I don't know about Karl..:laugh: Got the header all tacked up and then took it over to my welding buddy. Haven't welded for a while and it was terrible.:laugh: I was waiting for my buddy to tell me to "get lost" but he filled in my crappy welding pretty good. The header really needed some tricky angels and I think I got it pretty good. Waiting for some header wrap.