Mini Bike fun day.. Undisclosed location Laton, Ca

vette66_00

Well Im being told we had a turn out of 16 mini's today. It was fun for sure. Thanks for letting us join in on the fun today guys.. Here is a couple videos. Will have better ones in a day of two. These are from my phone.
Laton, Lemoore, Hanford, and Fresno guys running minibikes.

Maybe next week the river?? Will see if weather permits...

First one is better quality...
[youtube]jPXu7CFUx18[/youtube]

[youtube]29qmK_QIVCw[/youtube]

looks like you guys had agood time at your secret location /iliked the hair pin turns on the track /iwish i could have made it,but had relatives in town for xmas /next tme hopefuly:evil_laughter:

Our fun day is today ! But i'm an SFVISBF member so the location is secret !!!!
:thefinger:
Would you have had the cops called on you by an undisclosed OldMiniBikes member? DING DONG RACING, riding the WORLDS FASTEST TOTE GOAT was there and got beat in a drag race by vette66. We didn't have a mini bike poet contest this time due to short notice of the get together, perhaps if there is a velodrome race this spring we could have one where everyone was on mutual ground and it was announced early enough so every one could be properly prepared. Ok Ed, no more mini bike poet contests unless everyone is notified in advance. :innocent:

Hey guys keep an eye on the weather and let us know if you want to do something this weekend. I got confirmation from my guys, there up for this weekend if something is happening. This time I will bring my HD camera and get better video. Still waiting on a certain person here to upload his video but seems to me he will FAIL.

Would you have had the cops called on you by an undisclosed OldMiniBikes member? DING DONG RACING, riding the WORLDS FASTEST TOTE GOAT was there and got beat in a drag race by vette66. We didn't have a mini bike poet contest this time due to short notice of the get together, perhaps if there is a velodrome race this spring we could have one where everyone was on mutual ground and it was announced early enough so every one could be properly prepared. Ok Ed, no more mini bike poet contests unless everyone is notified in advance. :innocent:
I had the podium set up yesterday but I couldn't get a word in edgewise ! I don't know who the hell won !!!:confused:

Thought it was no big deal
When I installed a billet flywheel
I tried with all my might
To turn the bike to the right
And I lost control of the wheel
I guess you won Marv, your the first to post a poem. But this is suppossed to be at an event, however there was someone else on OldMiniBikes that had posted rhymes in the past. Ed, should we make Marv the standing champion?