Mini Topfuel Replica dragbike

Since the oil pump is finished i decided to look at making a smaller throttle body for the turbo, the inlet of the turbo is only 25mm and the throttle body i have been using is 38mm so its way overkill, so i designed and started machining a smaller one, below is the body of the new one i have machined this afternoon
The tapped holes in the side are for the adjustment bosses for the TPS sensor so i can set it up better than the stock throttle body

fistfullabar

Managed to fit in machining the inner of the 2 clutch plates today, tomorrow i will put the outer plate on the mill
:scared:holy crap that is mucho bananas no fair you guys work at MI6 and have Q building yalls stuff we trying to build mini bikes over here that part is for a land rocket or sumting:eek:ut:

How long does it take to program a cnc to do the two halves of the oil pump? How close are the tolerances it makes?
Its the designing which takes the most time, i use auto cad to design it then its transferred into a CAM program which generates the code for the machine, i would say 3-4 hours design and 30mins to generate the code for the machine to start cutting,

The tolerances on the machine are dependent on the cutters been used, but i always leave the cutter from the finished size 0.2mm, measure and then send back in with the right compensation giving a perfect size ( I tend to slow the machine down to give a better finish etc when its my own work and when my customers do require a certain surface finish )