Mini Topfuel Replica dragbike

I ended up ordering a wideband controller so it will auto adjust air to fuel ratio while on boost to a preset setting ( I've been told 12:1 when on boost ) ecu stock setting is 14.7:1, ( maybe why the turbo went?? )

Just finishing off the design for the rear hubs for the sprocket and disc, haven't done much for a few days as im really busy doing customer work ( I know why can't i build things for myself full time.... LOL ), but i should be able to get 2 weeks off over the holidays and i will try and finish the bike over then so hopefully day by day updates :)

where did you get your front and rear tire, ive been looking for a combo (tire) for a 10" front wheel and 8" rear, where they are around the same diameter... google didnt work for me...

where did you get your front and rear tire, ive been looking for a combo (tire) for a 10" front wheel and 8" rear, where they are around the same diameter... google didnt work for me...
I got the front from ebay there midi motor slicks they were £2 each lol, bought all 5, the rear is from a ride on lawm tractor ( turf tyre )